We will help by:
- Pre-retirement/investment – Providing suitable tax efficient saving strategies to assist clients build up sufficient assets to provide a comfortable retirement, taking into consideration affordability and attitude to risk.
- At retirement/disinvestment – Guiding clients through the plethora of options available, and deciding which strategy best suits their personal circumstances taking into consideration inflation, taxation, attitude to risk, health, and any requirement for dependants benefits.
- Utilising cash flow forecasting to establish whether the client is likely to have sufficient capital to last them throughout their retirement.
- Considering the possibility of receiving an income from their pension fund whilst continuing to work.
Pensions and divorce
Going through a divorce is one of the most stressful events in life. Financial Planning assistance is essential at this time and we provide appropriate advice accordingly:
We can help by:
- Analysing the information provided by one or both parties.
- Assisting in gathering any further information to prepare your report and liaising with legal representatives as required.
- Preparing a detailed report to consider all of the options available, utilising actuarial input where necessary.
- Recommending suitable financial arrangements including pensions, investments and protection.
- Implementing any financial order, for example pension sharing and attachment orders.
Managing the client’s investment portfolio and dealing with their financial planning needs in the future.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax or estate planning.