If you are looking for a home for your money the world of investments can appear daunting, with a bewildering range of options to choose from;
- Individual Savings Account (ISA) / Junior ISAs
- Unit Trusts
- Open Ended Investment Company (OEIC)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs)
- Offshore Investments
- Platforms/Fund Supermarkets
- Regular Savings Accounts
- Deposit Accounts
- Premium Bonds
- National Savings & Investments (NS&I)
- Maximum Investment Plans (MIPs)
- Structured Products
Whether you’re seeking capital growth, regular income or a combination of both, we only select products that will meet your investment needs.
VCTs are high risk investments and there may be no market for the shares should you wish to dispose of them. You may lose your capital.
Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs) and Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS) are very high-risk investments. An EIS/SEIS investment is usually concentrated in one single unquoted trading company. Often there is no market for the shares and it may therefore be very difficult to make a disposal. There is a strong possibility of the chosen company failing.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate National Savings and Investments or Offshore investments.